Thought leaders offer a distinctive point of view by linking their subject matter expertise with wider debates, and in doing so, they present a credible and authoritative voice.
Over time, they come to be sought out as an expert in their field and asked to weigh in with their experience.
A thought leader communicates intelligently with people who can make a difference in business and public life, setting the agenda or shifting the debate by introducing a new perspective.
Each of our thought leadership campaigns is based around a bespoke strategy which answers our clients’ business problem and supports their advocacy requirements.
To build your thought leadership profile, we:
- Identify the audience you want to communicate with and the behavior you want to change
- Develop a strategy for reaching and influencing your target audience
- Shape your ideas into sophisticated and persuasive content
- Generate publicity in serious media including opinion articles
- Provide media training and assist you in preparing for interviews
- Maintain a dialogue with senior editors and producers on relevant opportunities to weigh into the debate
- Build your relationships in the right circles
- Secure speaking opportunities
- Develop a branded network of engaged prospects or constituents